Friday, June 12, 2009

Just like starting over...

...And Again

Welcome to the new beginning of, like, my work. If you are looking at this in the early stages you probably are or have been at one phase or stage or another a pretty close friend and I have asked you to become involved with what I am trying to do with my writing and internet advocacy efforts. These next few weeks I will put in the time necessary to get past all the restart up glitches and questions. This blog, although Beta in a very real sense, should begin to explain itself and my intentions and function as a good starting point for whatever is to evolve from here.

And although I do like to think I have a fair idea of what that is supposed to be- from my personal point of view- I am always reminded at times like... this when I am attempting to wade back into the "work" and "the writin'" that I have been dabbling at for decades now... of William Least Heat Moon's mantra from his book and journey Riverhorse: "Proceed as the way opens". Yeah, that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers