Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Personal, political, and for lack of a better term "professional" blogs...

...soon to have all their own manner of descrete blogs on blogger. There's just no way to write all to the same single blog. So I will have a few blogs under tboneblogs (IE sports, general communications with my peeps, personal "journal of a madman adventurer explorer" etc..) and the whole gamut of more ambitious writing- like the political organizing and advocacy one that this blog is the "beta" version of- and all the others that seem to evolve naturally from really being on task with "the writin'"... this will proceed apace under my gskalsky blog dashboard.

Meantime, I see the window of opportunity for me as I show up and produce on the big major pro democracy movement that is at the heart of what I consider my serious writhing- oops what a major Freudian slip that there was- you see I meant to say writing and well no sugarcoating it "writhing" just about typed itself right out...

And as I get all this writing going on blogs of various kinds I get the big companion Web Site to all of them, all my writing and work and such like, up and truly operational as an organizing, fund development, and marketing/ revenue producing site on as many levels as I possibly can. And if I stumble into a "real yop" in the course of doing all this then I can decide whether or not to take it once it really is a bona fide option or choice to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers